Friday, January 18, 2008

Rihanna's New Tattoo



“I like hanging out in tattoo shops. When I am in New York, after all the photo shoots and performances, when I should be resting, sometimes I get dressed and go to the tattoo parlors in SoHo and hang out. I am so intrigued by tattoos. It’s an entire culture, and I study it. Sometimes I go with friends or just by myself. I get bum-rushed, but I don’t care. I don’t take security.”


- Atlanta Peach Magazine Sept/Oct -




The gorgeous singer recently got a sprinkling of stars on the back of her neck.






Many don't know this but the singer is quite the tattoo aficionado and already has 4 other tattoos




Treble cleff and 16th note on her right foot which she got while in Australia




"I wanted something small and cute that would remind me forever of being here"



It seems Rihanna decided to get the tattoo only minutes after she arrived in the country and decided that an ankle tattoo was the best way to commemorate her first visit there.






Symbol of friendship behind her right ear







Sanskrit prayer on her right hip






Lately she has been seen walking around with this design...a guitar...on her forearm. But apparently it's just a stencil so we'll just have to wait and see if she decides to really get it done or not


But i personally hope she doesn't...it doesn't look as pretty and classy like her other tatts

7 comments:

Joseph Li said...

She's just so freaking gorgeous! The little stars suit her.

Ninja said...

She really is la!!! Flawless beauty! And what an ass! :p

Anonymous said...

If only I was born a guy,I'll....... hohohohoh!!

No seriously I wish I have her eyes and her bod.. I'll sure be a @$*@#@ biatch! hahaha! VA or SS here I come.. hahahah!

Tattoo look nice on her, but as for me, I wan big2 one! :D

Ninja said...

Hahaha...BIG ones?!! You really are hardcore la babe

Babe is it possible for me to get pixx of your other tatts for my blog?

theGrey said...

Rihanna may be hot but that's not the real Rihanna TAT!!! See the real tattoo at www.thegreylist.com, she got it all the way down her back!!!...and around her funky mole! GROSS! She needs to have that mole removed or cover it with her tattoo. Love ya RiRi...welcome to theGrey!

Anonymous said...

That is her real tattoo, she just added to it later on with more stars further down her back.

Ninja said...

Ya but i think i prefer it just at the neck

I do agree with you thegrey - that mole is scary!!!!!